Job Title: QC Compliance/Support specialist
Pay rate: £17.95 per hour
Contract: Until 31.01.23 (with high likelihood of extension for up to a year)
Hours: 8am to 16:45 Monday to Thursday, 8am to 13:00 Friday.
- A hybrid of home working and site-based once trained is fine.
- Not a lab-based role
- Supports the QC Compliance and Improvement Manager in providing compliance support across QC activities.
- Work closely with the labs to lead Deviations, CAPA's and Change Controls through to on time completion
- Participate in lab improvement projects
- To ensure appropriate standards of cGMP, Housekeeping, Health, Safety and Environment are applied in all activities, in accordance with current regulations and procedures
- Ensure QC compliance with Seqirus Policies
- Support QC labs with respect to sample delivery from across the Liverpool sites to the labs in a timely manner
- Keep oversight of and facilitate on time completion of DR's, CAPA's, Change Controls and SOP Updates
- Monthly and annual report writing for EM, Bioburdens and Endotoxin results, including annual product review.
- cGMP background in the Pharmaceutical industry
- Knowledge and understanding of Lean Lab principles
- Good understanding of the QC labs
- Knowledge of continuous improvement techniques and advanced root cause analysis techniques
If this role is of interest to you, (or you know anyone who might be suitable), please email your CV to Tom O'Neill at firstname.lastname@example.org and a time that is convenient for me to call you.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search