SRG are a strategic recruitment partner to a global biopharma company who are looking for an Analytical Scientist - Senior to join the team.
SRG are a strategic recruitment partner to a global biopharma company who are looking for an Analytical Scientist - Senior to join the team in Stevenage.
The successful candidate will be involved with a diverse range of activities including:
- Perform trace quantitative testing, particularly using LC-MS and LC-MS/MS of drug substance and drug product using established analytical methods
- Preparation and management of samples (powder, tablets etc) for analysis
- Support the development of analytical methods for testing drug substance and drug product
- Own and manage interactions with key stakeholders, e.g., communication, data/information flow, shipment of materials etc.
- BSc in chemistry, biochemistry, pharmaceuticals, or related scientific discipline
- Experience in analytical method development/validation for pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical products, in particular experience with trace level analysis
- Strong organisational and excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Demonstrated excellence in technical writing skills
- Demonstrable ability to work in multi-disciplinary, multi-cultural teams
- Demonstrable ability to work independently, influence others and lead a project or team
- Demonstrated ability to work to high standards of quality and safety
6 months contract (possibility of extension)
Location: Stevenage, Hertfordshire
Competitive salary/ 37,5h per week
If this role is of interest to you, (or you know anyone who might be suitable), please click the link to apply or email your CV to Natalia Santoro at Natalia.firstname.lastname@example.org
your application has been submitted
Back to job search