Process Development Lead Engineer - Northwest
SRG are again collaborating with a global medical device company based at their site in the Northwest. We're in the search for an experienced process engineer that can develop manufacturing processes. A background in printing is highly preferred as this role key responsibility is to deposit aqueous and solvent base coatings to thin film and woven substrates. Offering a hybrid working approach.
* Lead the design and development of processes that meet the required concept with smooth transition into manufacture, assuring compliance with regulatory and safety procedures.
* Provide DFM inputs to the R&D teams throughout the whole product cycle.
* Develop and manage relationships with service, equipment, and technology providers.
* Work in compliance to company procedures laws and policies.
* Degree qualified in a Mechanical or Chemical Engineering, Materials Science or equivalent.
* Significant experience with solution coating processes and tool hardware development.
* Experienced with coating failure analysis, new test development, and reliability testing standards* Demonstrate a full understanding of the validation process and experienced in all aspects and deliverables within that process, covering URS/POP/FAT/SAT/IQ/OQ/PQ.
your application has been submitted