SRG are working with a dynamic and expanding life science organisation to help them find a Document Controller to join their Quality Assurance (QA) team.
This is a great opportunity for a document controller at the start of their career or a QA Admin looking for a new challenge.
In return you will receive an excellent package including private health insurance, annual bonus scheme and share options.
- Support the administration of the Quality Management System (QMS) including scanning hard copy documentation, printing, filing, reconciliation of documents and archiving in relevant electronic and paper-based systems
- Filing of Batch records, Contracts and SLAs
- Printing, compilation, publishing and dispatch of documents for regulatory authority submissions where required
- Ensure confidentiality of all materials and documents as appropriate
- Liaise with other teams on QA related activities
- Help with the transition to an electronic management system
- Support with approved supplier process
- Archiving of documentation
- Provide access to records and log books
- Liaise with external archive sites
- Experience in a similar role within document control or QA Admin
- Experience working in a regulated environment
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Demonstrate flexibility and adaptability to changing requirements
- Good communicator and team player
- Strong IT skills, particularly OfficeSuite
Please apply online to find out more!
your application has been submitted