Maintenance Technician - Medical Technology - Coventry
SRG are partnering with a medical technology company based in the Coventry area. We are actively searching for experienced Multiskilled Maintenance Engineers and technicians. Offering either day shifts or night shifts Monday to Friday. This is a permanent role and will be working on the Planned Preventative Maintenance of production equipment, services, and the building.
* Carry out Planned Preventive Maintenance (PPM) schedules on process equipment and complete relevant documentation.
* Completion of cleaning documentation
* Attending breakdowns, identifying fault conditions, and repairing equipment to minimise production downtime
* Stripping, dismantling, and cleaning process equipment
* Reassembling equipment
* Routine checks, monitoring, and repair of equipment
A completed apprenticeship in Engineering is required, preferably NVQ Level 3 in Maintenance Engineering (Mechanical or Electrical). Proven experience in Maintenance Engineering within a regulated field is also required.
your application has been submitted