Technical Manager - Wolverhampton - Permanent
Our client is a poultry company based in the Midlands. They are currently looking for technical manager for a permanent position. The individual will be responsible for maintaining QMS and ensuring legislative requirements are upheld.
- Write quality systems
- Ensure quality standards are met by organising appropriate activities
- Ensure the site is audit ready at all times
- Promote best practice
- Set quality objectives to ensure KPIs are met
- Advise on any QA changes that are necessary and provide training to ensure these changes are made
- HACCP trained
- Technical manager experience or similar
- UK driving license is necessary
- Flexible, adaptable and strong leadership skills
If you believe you match the above criteria and are interested in the role, please apply via the SRG website, or contact Kiera Mcloughlin on 0161 868 2219 for more information.
your application has been submitted