Electrical Engineering Manager - Kendal - Permanent
Our client is a nutrition company that specialising in manufacturing infant to adult nutrition products. They are currently looking for an Electrical Engineering Manager for a permanent role. The individual will be responsible for both the Electrical Engineering/ Control & Instrumentation Engineering teams.
- Provide electrical engineering guidance and technical support of reviews, plans and projects
- Assist with allocation, budgeting, resource planning and scheduling
- Ensure product development is on time
- Streamline production
- Manage engineering teams and other electrical engineering staff members
- Electrical engineering management experience
- Strong Health and Safety knowledge
- Recognised electrical engineering qualification
- Knowledge of CAD would be desirable
- Extensive knowledge of national codes and regulations
If you believe you match the above criteria and are interested in the role, please apply via the SRG website, or contact Kiera Mcloughlin on 0161 868 2219 for more information.
your application has been submitted