(Chemicals - Hampshire - Re-location package available)
Title: Production/Process Engineer
Salary: £30,000 to £35,000 (bonus, pension, and Health Care)
SRG are working with a global chemicals business in their small but perfectly formed top tier COMMAH site in Hampshire. They are going through a period of succession planning which is a bi product of the long serving staff and family feel at site.
Role / Description
- Manage delivery of equipment, maintenance, and systems for the site in line with current business operations and engineering strategies.
- Ensure compliance with legal and HSE requirements.
- Meet all company standards, developing improvements on line speeds and reducing bottlenecks on site through lean manufacturing tools
- Ensure full utilisation of the available labour resources.
- A Chemical Engineering Degree or similar
- Proven track record showing the ability to implement an effective improvement and development strategy for both processes delivering on key industry KPI's.
- Can work as part of a high performing team and communicate at all levels
If you would like to apply for this position, please use the link provided. Alternatively, please email a copy of your CV to email@example.com. For more information regarding this position or any others, please call Paul on 07487817573. If you have an engineering background and this position is not relevant / suitable for you, please feel free to get in touch or visit www.srgtalent.co.uk to view our other vacancies.
SRG is the UK's number one recruitment company specialising in the scientific, engineering, clinical, pharmaceutical, food/FMCG, energy & renewables, biotech, chemical and medical device sectors. As scientists ourselves, our specialist sector knowledge and our passion are second to none. It's this combination that makes us different. We're committed to providing outstanding temporary, contract and permanent career opportunities of all levels for our candidates and a comprehensive range of expert strategic recruitment services for our clients.
Keywords: production engineer, process engineer, engineering, mechanical, electrical, chemicals, fmcg
your application has been submitted