SRG are working with a growing life science organisation to help them expand their team.
If you are an experienced production professional or scientist with a strong understanding of GMP requirements, then this could be the perfect next step for you!
In return you will be joining a dynamic and expanding company who offer personal growth as well as additional benefits like annual bonus.
- Providing technical support for new projects
- Assisting with technical transfer into the facility and for new projects
- Ensuring all materials required for projects are sourced within project timelines
- Responsibility for generation and technical approval batch manufacturing records
- Ensuring compliance with regulatory standards
- Maintaining documentation and SOPs
- Supporting continuous improvement
- A relevant scientific degree would be preferred or equivalent experience
- Experience in GMP regulated and/or pharmaceutical production
- Experience of working in a cleanroom environment would be beneficial
- Customer facing experience would be advantageous
- Experience working in formulation would be beneficial
- Experience of working within the field of advanced therapies would be highly beneficial
- Attention to detail
- Trouble-shooting skills
If you meet the above requirements, then please apply online to find out more!
your application has been submitted