SRG are partnered with Abbvie a global Biopharmaceutical company who are currently looking for a customer service representative. You will be responsible for processing customer orders and enquires for B2B customers across all of the business units. As part of your role, you will be focused on delivering a consistently exemplary experience.
- Administer all transactions using SAP, including customer returns, adjustments, invoicing, and credit enquires in accordance with company policy.
- Ensuring all orders received from the customers received are processed in the systems accurately.
- Ensure open order, and non-delivery notifications are followed up daily.
- Process stock movements.
- Liaise with sales teams regarding order status, customer account amendments, general customer enquiries and training requests
- Ensuring service complaints are dealt with and entered accurately into complaint system
- Ensure month end procedures are executed and all deadlines are met.
- Ensure customers and pricing are set-up correctly following company procedures
- 2 years' experience in customer service or sales/account management.
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficiency in SAP
- Experience with Contact Centre systems, Ecommerce experience
- Experience with MS Office Word and Excel
If you are interested to find of more, please apply directly or contact at firstname.lastname@example.org or +442039100018. All conversations will be confidential
your application has been submitted