- Job title: Scientific - Analytical Scientist - Dissolution testing
- Contract length: 12 months
- Pay rate: £14.43 per hour
- Location: Kent
Role will be to start initially with colleagues performing dissolution testing of solid oral dosage forms. A new team is being created to provide this critical support within Analytical R&D. The ideal candidate will be someone with previous experience with dissolution, UV and HPLC chromatographic analysis.
Role requirements are shown below:
- To perform routine and non-routine analysis using traditional and modern analytical techniques, as required by the Lead Scientist.
- Generate accurate and precise analytical chemistry data using laboratory techniques such as USP / EP dissolution testing, liquid chromatography (HPLC,UPLC), disintegration and Karl Fisher titration.
- To develop end analysis methods for dissolution and perform validation.
- To generate dissolution data in support of stability studies.
- To transfer analytical methods to other laboratories and remote sites.
Experience & Qualifications
- A minimum of 2 years, experience in a Research & Development analytical laboratory setting.
- Good foundation and experience with analytical techniques such as HPLC, UPLC, dissolution, Karl Fischer, and UV spectroscopy. Method Development and Validation experience highly desired.
- Must possess basic knowledge of analysis methods and tools.
- Appropriate relevant experience of pharmaceutical analysis in a development laboratory.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search