SRG are currently seeking a number of Clinical Data Reviewers for 12-month contract positions partnering with our Client, a Global Pharmaceutical Company. These positions will support their Vaccine Clinical Research and will involve clinical data checks and analysis at critical points in the studies in order to ensure any anomalies or errors are identified
- Clinical data review of one or more studies with the ability to move easily from project to project as necessary
- Ensures data readiness for important milestones
- Interpret data and identify issues of simple/moderate complexity.
- Review tasks include both point-to-point data checks and interpretive analysis
- Review study protocol deviations and ensure they are correctly and consistently reported and captured in the database.
- Collaborate with laboratory personnel to ensure sample collection process is implemented correctly in the study.
- Create and use data review best practices and associated data review tools to identify trends and any safety signals.
- Follows relevant SOPs and regulations, has an excellent understanding of and complies with applicable training requirements, constantly seeking further improvements in quality and efficiency of clinical procedures.
- Attends Clinical Meetings and Study Meetings, as necessary.
- Relevant Clinical background or Data Management experience.
- Possess sufficient clinical knowledge to assess if participant data is scientifically and clinically valid.
- Prior InForm EDC experience preferred.
- Proficient in reviewing large scale listings in Microsoft Excel
- Proficient in accessing internal data systems
- Basic understanding of how data points from different fields interact and how data collection impacts analysis.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently and as part of team.
- Ability to prioritize and adjust work priorities quickly as needed to meet deadlines
If or would like to have a confidential career discussion, please contact me: email@example.com or +447384 836 266you are interested to learn more
your application has been submitted