Job Title: Formulation Scientist - Global Pharmaceutical Company
Location: Ware, UK
Contract: 12 Month (likely to be extended)
SRG are working with a global pharmaceutical company to help them find a Formulation Scientist to join their busy team. This is an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic scientist with some relevant industrial experience.
Within this role, you will be part of a team responsible for developing formulations and/or providing analysis and evaluation of material and products at all stages of the development process.
- executes pre-formulation, formulation and process development activities based on established protocols and procedures.
- Designs experiments and carries out scientific work with an awareness of state-of-the-art technology. Troubleshooting.
- Maintains awareness of scientific literature to assist work progression and understanding.
- Writes or contributes to technical papers, with agreement of superiors, to enhance personal and departmental reputation.
- Ensures all work is conducted following good scientific practice (always) and Good Manufacturing Practice (where required).
- Produces or contributes to, departmental quality documentation (including SOP's, batch documentation, validation protocols & reports).
- Conducts general problem solving or lead problem solving initiatives using formal procedures.
- Responsible for the development and implementation of the technical transfer of methods or processes.
- Develops knowledge of regulations impacting areas of work (e.g. EP/USP/ICH).
- Minimum BSc qualification in Chemistry or related relevant scientific discipline and industrial experience in a GMP laboratory setting.
- Knowledge/experience of GMP/GLP regulatory standards would be desirable.
- Demonstrates the ability to take initiative, think and work independently, problem solve and work effectively in teams.
- An understanding of Rheology would be advantageous.
- Basic understanding of statistics and its application to experimental work.
To apply click the link or send your CV to email@example.com
your application has been submitted