Oligo or Synthetic Chemist!
Oligonucleotide Chemist or Synthetic Chemist
up to £42k per annum
You will be laboratory-based, using your core synthetic/organic chemistry skills to synthesize and characterise DNA oligonucleotides, for application within our novel diagnostic technology.
- Application of bioconjugate techniques
- The application of methods for the characterisation and purification of biomolecules such as HPLC, LCMS (Waters would ideal although not essential), and gel electrophoresis
- Making and characterising nucleic acid oligomers
- Contributing to the effective running of the lab through accurate maintenance of records, document management and the QMS which is based upon ISO 13485
- Educated to BSc in a Chemistry discipline (or equivalent) with industry experience, or PhD in a relevant area
- Experience of working to a stringent ISO (preferably 13485) would be a distinct advantage
- Able to use strong influencing skills and work collaboratively to produce good quality work
- Solutions-focused, exemplary communication skills and able to work independently
- Creative, curious and organised by nature
If this role describes the role you want to do, and the skillset and experience you can bring, then please reach out to Bec Johnston for an informal conversation and more details on this exciting new role: firstname.lastname@example.org / 01223 607858.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search