Platform Development Lead - Molecular Biology
£ competitive depending on skills, background and experience
This is a newly created role, reporting to the Head of Biology and integrating the oligonucleotide synthesis and assembly processes. The work is very project-lead, and the workforce is multidisciplinary and progressive.
- Your core responsibility will be to provide technical and programmatic leadership to the team and setting the strategic direction.
- Working in a leadership role with Scientists from varied Bioscience backgrounds, coaching cross-functional teams in the commercialisation process of molecular products.
- You will be using your innovation and experience to help find solutions to the platform development.
- Managing the day-to-day workflow of the team, working in a hands-on manner in the lab as required to demonstrate and maintain a robust and efficient atmosphere.
- PhD in a Biosciences discipline (Molecular Biology, Biochemistry, Biophysics, Biochemical Engineering, Biotechnology for example)
- Proven hands-on experience with molecular skills such as: nucleic acid analysis (hybridisation, amplification, detection, and purification), NGS library development, analysis and gene editing technologies.
- You will also have well developed Biochemistry skills, in particular relating to enzymology and lyophilisation methods.
- Curious by nature, dedicated and solutions focused. Tenacious and able to lead by example.
Does this describe you and where you want to be in your next career move?
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org / 02039 379660 for more information on this exciting new role.
your application has been submitted