QC Analyst - Level 1 - Ware
QC Analyst - Synergy GSK
Contract: 12 months FTC (potential to go permanent)
Location: Ware, Hertfordshire
Synergy are currently looking for a QC Analyst to join our team who are working with a leading Pharmaceutical company based in Ware, Hertfordshire.
The successful candidate will Performs analysis of samples and supports technical investigations/ monitoring, using a range of visual inspection, dimensions and basic analytical techniques.
Synergy, part of SRG, offer a range of scientific solutions to different Clients in the Life Sciences sector. We can offer a competitive salary, a range of excellent benefits and access to training & development opportunities within the role.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Performs analysis of samples and supports technical investigations/ monitoring, using a range of visual inspection, dimensions and basic analytical techniques (such as IR) related to the testing of plastic and paper Packaging Materials components destined for use in the manufacture of finished products.
- Performs visual inspections and dimensional analysis to a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Prepares and checks data accurately according to company, customer and regulatory requirements.
- Assesses the quality and accuracy of data and determines if material meets pre-defined acceptance criteria.
- Undertakes analysis as required to support process investigations or as part of process qualification and validation exercises.
- Is responsible for assigned items of Laboratory equipment or 5S standards.
- Responsible for the safety of self and others within the Laboratory.
- No Degree required for this role but you will need up to 1- or 2-years practical work experience in a similar work environment desirable.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced environment to a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Is proficient in problem solving.
- Is competent in application of statistical and mathematical tools and formulae
To apply click the link or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
your application has been submitted
Back to job search