- Job title: Agriculture Technician
- Location: Bracknell, Berkshire
- Contract length: 6 months + extensions
- Hourly rate: £11.50 - circa £21,500
SRG are working with a leading science-based agrochemical organisation; dedicated to bringing plant potential to life. Each of our 28,000 employees in more than 90countries work together to solve one of humanity's most pressing challenges: growing more food with fewer resources.
- Job responsibilities:
- To support the Nursery and Purity team in the delivery of, field and seed processing operations for the cereals breeding programmesTo support goals for efficiency, timeliness and quality in all operations.
- To undertake a wide range of tasks in scope of the operations team from growing plants in glasshouses, crossing, seed preparation for nurseries and trials, field recording and harvesting.
- To develop experience & knowledge of the basic skills and processes required in a breeding program
- A basic understanding of plant genetics or breeding systems is desirable
- HND or BTEC in Agricultural or Biological science or relevant industry experience is advantageous.
- Experience of working within a small team.
- Experience of working in a plant breeding environment is desirable.
- Experience of working with tight and changing deadlines.
If you would like to hear further or apply, please contact Rabia on firstname.lastname@example.org
your application has been submitted