Biotechnology Production Technician
SRG have a great opportunity for people with some industry lab or academic hands on experience to join a growing biotechnology company based in Glasgow on an initial 12 month FTC.
There is a strong likelihood these roles will become permanent.
This is a fantastic chance for someone at the start of their career to learn and develop new skills.
Please note, this role requires shift work so you must be able to get to the site outside normal working hours and be flexible to work at different times.
- Production activities including set up and calibration of equipment and housekeeping
- Handling of product and using aseptic technique
- Monitor processes and identify any potential problems
- Troubleshooting any deviations
- Follow strict SOPs and complete batch manufacturing records
- Prepare solutions and reagents in the lab as well as running routine tests
- Work in a safe manner and maintain standards
- Degree or minimum HND in a relevant scientific discipline
- An understanding of aseptic technique
- Familiar with being hands on in a lab and basic technique
- Basic microbiology/Biotechnology knowledge
- An understanding of working in a GLP/GMP environment would be highly beneficial but university lab experience will be considered
- Work well as part of a team
- Fast learner and ability to take on new information and training
your application has been submitted