Job Title: Analytical Development technician
Employment Term: Permanent
Salary: Really attractive, based on experience
Benefits: Generous salaries, pension and holidays
SRG are working with a global pharmaceutical manufacturer with a rapidly expanding programme. They are currently looking for an experienced analytical development technician to join their Pharmaceutical QC team in supervising and innovate the analysis of liquid bulk and finished products. Set in a growing company with great accessibility, this position offers the opportunity to join a leading company who are have high values and an incredibly supportive culture.
- To build on standard analytical techniques and develop these methods to custom fit the various R&D projects innovating and finding unique solutions.
- To test bulk liquids, raw materials and finished products using HPLC in accordance with specifications and laboratory methods.
- Quantitative and qualitative chemical analysis of various materials including method development analysis.
- Support troubleshooting of the analytical team and head OOS/OOT investigations.
- Liaise with Technical and Manufacturing Departments if products are out of specification.
- Provide support and mentoring to develop your team effectively.
- Degree (or equivalent) in Chemistry or a related scientific field.
- Significant experience carrying out HPLC and other analytical techniques.
- Experience working within a pharmaceutical or nutraceutical industry is very advantageous.
- Experience with a variety of analytical equipment including Auto Titration, Moisture Analyser, Fluorimeter, UV and Infra-Red Spectrometers.
- Knowledge of QMS, cGMP, H&S and COSHH procedures
If you would like to apply for this position, please use the link provided. Alternatively please email a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information regarding this position or any others, please call Matthew on 0161 868 2205.
SRG is the UK's number one recruitment company specialising in the scientific, engineering, clinical, pharmaceutical, food/FMCG, energy & renewables, biotech, chemical and medical device sectors.
As scientists ourselves, our specialist sector knowledge and our passion are second to none. It's this combination that makes us different. We're committed to providing outstanding temporary, contract and permanent career opportunities of all levels for our candidates and a comprehensive range of expert strategic recruitment services for our clients.
If you have a scientific background and this position is not relevant / suitable for you, please feel free to get in touch or visit www.srg.co.uk to view our other vacancies
your application has been submitted