Job Title: QC micro
Contract: until the end of December 2022
Working hours: 07.00 - 19.00 4 on 4 off during peak season (around Feb to July) shift rotates on a weekly basis to a 10.00-22.00 .
Pay rate: £14.25 per hour
Location: Speke, Liverpool
- Performs routine laboratory tests in accordance with the appropriate cGXP in order to produce reliable and precise data to support product release and scientific investigations.
- Performs routine tasks accurately and following strict methodologies to carry out analyses;
- Performs data review and data retention activities.
- The documentation of laboratory results in an accurate, neat and timely manner in accordance with cGMP and company procedures (including completion of LIMS electronic data), as appropriate interprets results to present to senior colleagues.
- Participates in local LEAN processes, consistently seeks opportunities for continuous improvement and operates to a Right First Time From Me attitude to all operations.
- The checking of temperature storage units and responding to excursions.
- Constructs, maintains and operates standard laboratory equipment as assigned, for example microscopes, plate readers, centrifuges, titrators, pipetting machines and pH meters.
- Laboratory maintenance - housekeeping self inspections and stock control - support the re-order systems and communication with key suppliers.
- Degree level/or equivalent in a scientific discipline
- Experience in a Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) environment / Good Laboratory Practice (GLP).
- Understanding of Quality Control testing techniques.
- Previous Biopharmaceutical Industry experience
your application has been submitted