Senior Project Manager - Medical Devices - Midlands area - Remote work possible
SRG are currently in partnership with a medical device manufacturing company producing exciting and innovative products being distributed across the globe. Based in the Midlands they are offering the role to be performed remotely with travel required to the different company sites and supplier's sites when necessary. A competitive package is on offer for the right candidate.
Responsibilities are but not limited to:
- Proactively identity and document detailed project requirements across the business.
- Identify project risks in a constructive way and effectively mitigate them.
- Proactively manage project change with the appropriate use of project management methodologies.
- Mentor other colleagues within the Project Management office and across the company
- Degree qualified (BSc or BEng) 2:1 or above.
- Formal Project Management qualifications such as APM, Prince2 or related.
- Experience in volume-manufactured solutions, preferably in a healthcare industry.
- Experience defining, implementing, and controlling complex multi-disciplinary plans.
- Knowledge of project management tools such as PMI, Agile or Critical Chain.
If the role sounds of interest to you please apply below.
your application has been submitted