Location: Central Belt
Salary and benefits: Highly competitive
SRG are working with an exciting and growing life science organisation to help them find a QA Document Reviewer.
This is a great opportunity for someone with QA/document/batch record review experience.
This is a new role and a fantastic opportunity for someone to take on a new challenge.
Reporting to the Quality Assurance Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for maintaining all activities associated with master and working documents, data and records, ensuring compliance with regulatory requirements and company policies/ procedures.
- Review quality and batch documentation
- Provide document control functions and advice
- Prepare and report Document Review metrics to measure operational performance and compliance
- Participate in continuous improvement activities to simplify and improve current processes and procedures
- Support document archiving activities when required to ensure the movement of material to and from the archive is properly controlled and documented
- Coordinate the company activities to ensure that SOP are reviewed / revised within the documented revision time span
- Ensure that all documents are updated and mastered according to existing procedures
- Assist in compliance with GMP regulations
- Experience in document review in a regulated (GMP) environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; able to communicate effectively with all levels within the organisation
- Knowledge of Quality Systems
- Excellent organisational skills
- Ability to work independently and as a member of a team
- Analytical approach to problem solving and decision making
- IT literate with proficiency in Microsoft Office and data entry
If you think this could be the role for you, please apply online!
your application has been submitted