Senior Process Engineer - Contract - West Central London
SRG are working with a successful Chemicals company based in Central London. They have a requirement for a Senior Process Engineer to join them on an initial 6-month contract with the view of extension. The Senior Process Engineer will be required to provide process engineering expertise to capex projects.
- Develop Basic Engineering Packages, including preparation/checking of heat and mass balances, process specifications, P&ID development, hydraulic and process safety design
- Develop and take responsibility for the accuracy of detailed calculations, process engineering datasheets, specifications, and drawings to specify the process engineering requirements of our technologies
- Ensure HSE on site.
- Chemical Engineering degree
- Proven process engineering experience
- Experience working in a highly regulated manufacturing industry
- Familiar with P&ID symbology
Apply or contact Julia McCabe for more information:
0161 868 2207
your application has been submitted