(Agrochemical) Formulation Chemist
£30,000 to £40,000 (dependent on experience)
SRG are working with a growing agrochemical product developer who is recruiting for a Formulation Chemist to join their busy Technical Team. It's an exciting time to be joining the company and you will be supporting the design of biostimulant formulations; including NPD, feasibility, and performance testing - for the transfer of high quality technology for fixed formulation validation and conducting of pilot scale trials in Canada. Industrial formulation experience in a similar field is ideal.
Benefits: Opportunity to join an expanding company in brand new laboratory facilities in an idyllic location. 37.5 hours p/w, Monday to Friday, 25 days holiday plus bank, pension scheme, and private healthcare.
- Laboratory formulation of agrochemical products - fertilisers, stimulants, biostimulants, etc.
- Designing new products, scale up to production, new raw material reformulation
- Liaising with other company departments and sites - technology transfer, production validation, etc.
- Maintaining technical documentation - lab reports, presenting findings
- Degree in Chemistry or Biochemistry (or similar)/ OR at least 5 years' industry formulations experience
- At least 2 years' Industrial fertiliser, biostimulant, agrochemical, or similar formulation experience
- Excellent problem solving and technical communication (written and verbal) skills
If you would like to apply for this position, please use the link provided. Alternatively, please email a copy of your CV to Raffaella.firstname.lastname@example.org For more information regarding this position or any others, please call Raffa on 0161 888 2517. If you have a scientific background and this position is not relevant / suitable for you, please feel free to get in touch or visit www.srgtalent.com to view our other vacancies. If you know of someone else who may be interested in this role, please do pass on my details.
SRG is the UK's number one recruitment company specialising in the scientific, engineering, clinical, pharmaceutical, food/FMCG, energy & renewables, biotech, chemical and medical device sectors. As scientists ourselves, our specialist sector knowledge and our passion are second to none. It's this combination that makes us different. We're committed to providing outstanding temporary, contract and permanent career opportunities of all levels for our candidates and a comprehensive range of expert strategic recruitment services for our clients.
Keywords: Chemistry, agrochemistry, biochemistry, biostimulants, agriculture, environmental, formulation, formulations, plant growth, formulations, crop care, crop protection, sustainability, innovations, NPD, research and development, R&D, plant health, fertiliser, microbes, pesticides
your application has been submitted