Dear Job Seekers
Sorry! We didn’t find any related jobs matching your criteria.
Senior Biomedical Scientist - Pathology
SRG are working very closely with a rapidly growing molecular diagnostics and pathology services company who provide a number of services to a number of growing industries including the private healthcare sector. Due to continued growth and company development, they are looking to recruit a Senior Biomedical Scientist - Pathology to join their team.
You will work closely with the Chief Scientific Officer to establish Pathology laboratories in service of the company's clinical services and external private healthcare providers. The successful candidate should be HCPC registered and have proven experience working as a BMS in a Pathology specialism.
Key responsibilities of the Senior Biomedical Scientist - Pathology:
- Managing the installation, validation, and verification process.
- Liaising with vendors to arrange training, manage instrumentation issues.
- Managing/supervising a team of junior staff in performing their general duties.
- Providing training and overseeing competence for junior staff
- Reporting and managing laboratory quality related issues and other quality related processes in line the laboratory Quality Management System and corresponding regulatory standards.
- Review laboratory performance in line with laboratory KPIs.
Key skills and experience of the Senior Biomedical Scientist - Pathology:
- HCPC registration
- Proven experience working as a Biomedical Scientist within Pathology disciplines.
- Experience with a wide range of analysers both point of care and laboratory based.
- Experience in writing technical SOP's.
- Experience in validation/verification of new equipment/assays.
- Super organised: used to juggling multiple projects with different priorities and working to short deadlines.
- Entrepreneurial spirit: helping to establish new laboratory sites in collaboration with the senior leadership team.
- Strong attention to detail.
If you are interested in learning more about this position, then please contact me at email@example.com or 02039379606.