Product Development Project Manager - Medical Devices - Leeds
Have you got experience taking a Medical Device from concept through to production? Are you looking for that next step with an exciting company? If so, give me a call or apply ASAP.
An exciting, well established, privately owned Medical Device client of mine are looking for a Technical Project Manager to join their R&D team. The company focus on orthopaedic implants, meaning that there is a good amount of new product development projects to work on, as well as some existing product improvements. The role will involve being the Project Manager for new products from concept all the way through to production, liaising with a wide range of people and teams and ensuring the devices comply with ISO 13485. You will need to ensure all documentation is completed, milestones are delivered on time, the agreed budget is adhered to and present project updates to senior management.
* Degree in a relevant engineering, technical or scientific subject.
* Experience of successfully completing projects in a medical device environment.
* Excellent knowledge and examples of strong project management skills within product development
* Confident communicator with good interpersonal skills and initiative.
* Excellent written report writing skills.
* Experience with orthopaedic devices.
* Mechanical engineering background.
* Recognised project management qualifications (e.g., PRINCE2, MSP).
* Knowledge of regulatory requirements for medical devices.
* Familiarity with the requirements and importance of design transfer to manufacture.
To find out more information please contact Alex Eager on the following details.Alex.Eager1@srgtalent.com0161 507 7265
your application has been submitted