New Product Development Engineer - Consumer Electronics
We here at SRG are currently recruiting for experienced and autonomous materials development scientists and polymer engineers to join a dynamic company with global reach based in Swindon. You will be responsible for the for every aspect of NPD from cradle to grave. You will be joining a company that is focussed on your professional development. Offering a highly competitive salary and benefits package that includes a car allowance.
* Take responsibility for NPI and qualification from cradle to grave
* Design products to optimise for cost, quality and manufacturability
* Collaborate closely with global manufacturing teams based in Asia and Europe
* Define, coordinate, and drive technical activities to lead project teams from an engineering perspective
* Effectively manage multiple projects
* Prepare documentation including, for example, product specifications, test plans and production drawings
* Contribute to the technical roadmap of the Performance Materials team
Essential experience for this role is having a Bachelor's degree in an Engineering discipline; Material Science, Polymer Engineering or similar, or relevant experience with a minimum of 6 years of professional experience; or Master's degree with 6 or more years of experience; or PhD level with 3 or more years of experience. A high level of technical ability in material science and product development is key.
your application has been submitted