Senior Toolmaker - Medical Devices, Lancashire
Are you an experienced toolmaker with expert knowledge of transfer presses? Do you want to work for a well established Medical Device business? If so, get in touch ASAP.
A long standing client of SRG's is looking for a Senior Toolmaker to join their established toolroom team at their site in Lancashire. The company are a world leader in their specific area of Medical Devices, with multiple sites in the UK. Due to growth on this site, they need a toolmaker to join with extensive knowledge of transfer presses / progression tools (Platarg, US Baird & Bruderer). The main responsibilities will be for the day to day maintenance to all component production presses and engaging with continuous improvement activities within the department. To find out more specific information, please apply or give me a call.
* Recognised time served Toolmaker apprenticeship City & Guilds, ONC, HNC.
* Extensive knowledge and experience in transfer presses / progression tools (Platarg, US Baird & Bruderer) is essential.
* Ability to develop tooling to produce 1st off components from technical drawings, including blank diameter calculations, percentage reductions etc.
* Knowledge of pneumatic pressure systems including single / double acting cylinders.
* Computer literate in word, excel, teams etc. is desirable.
To find out more information please contact Alex Eager on the following details.Alex.Eager1@srgtalent.com0161 507 7265
your application has been submitted