Global Regulatory Specialist
- Role: Global Regulatory Specialist
- Location: Hybrid working model (WFH/Hull) 98% WFH with occasional visit to Hull site for key meetings (advanced noticed given)
- Pay: £20,000 p/a
- Contract- until end of year with possible extension
SRG are currently working with a Healthcare organisation based in Hull. This organisation has a global presence, producing power brands within three main sectors, Health, Hygiene and Nutrition.
They are currently seeking a Regulatory Specialist to join the team. This role would suit a science graduate who has an interest in regulatory affairs.
Within the regulatory team it is critical to ensure the right product portfolio, allowing the business to continue making people's lives better.
As a Regulatory Specialist you will:
- Drive action plans to support successful project delivery
- Track and interpret complex, ever-changing legislation
- Collect, collate and evaluate scientific data
- Ensure the safety and effectiveness of our products.
- You're degree qualified in a relevant scientific discipline.
- You're culturally aware, thriving in an international environment and keen to build a career in a leading global business.
- Have close attention to detail and are comfortable reviewing and documenting technical information
- Have excellent oral and written communication skills
- Maintain high standards for quality, even under tight time constraints
- Are results-orientated and able to juggle multiple projects and priorities
- An interest in regulatory affairs, experience or knowledge in this area is desirable
If you would like to apply for this position, please use the link provided. Alternatively, please email a copy of your CV to email@example.com. For more information regarding this position or any others, please call 020 3910 9513.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search