Job Title: Quality Coordinator (L2) - Global Pharmaceutical Company
SRG are working with a global pharmaceutical company to help them find a Quality Coordinator to join their busy team.
As the Senior Quality Coordinator you will be primarily responsible for performing the quality assurance activities and quality oversight of the GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice) functions overseeing the implementation (via change control) of a new pack, label and distribute computerized system.
You will be working with the project implementation team as a member of the QA group, overseeing the documentation and implementation of the business change to their processes It is a fantastic role that offers a wide range of development and progression opportunities depending on your passion.
- QA oversight across R&D clinical supply chain activities for the implementation of the business processes associated with the new computerized system (e.g. warehousing/logistics, packaging/labelling, QA release etc.
- Change control action plan definition, QA review and approval for the business implementation of the system.
- Provide advice and support to business partner areas relating to quality matters and process improvement.
- Supporting the QA team overseeing investigational medicines batch release activities, including customer/vendor complaints and Deviations/CAPA
- Raising collective performance and continuous quality improvement.
- Strong attention to detail, problem solving skills and ability to learn new skills and apply them.
- Good communication skills with the ability to build relationships and trust; and to be able to make decisions based on GMP principles
- Experience working in high pressure environments where there are likely to be conflicting priorities
To apply click the link or send your CV to email@example.com
your application has been submitted