Title: E/I technician
SRG are working on a fantastic opportunity to join Europe's leading chemical manufacturer at their site in Runcorn.
They are currently looking for an E/I technician to join them on a permanent basis. This role will involve providing C/E maintenance cover.
Working hours : 08:00 - 15:42 (36 hours per week)
- Investigate faults and repair electrical equipment and instrument control systems; carry out self and third party electrical isolations under SAF04.
- Carry out hazardous area inspections, remedial repairs, maintenance and installation to ATEX standards.
- Carry out testing and commissioning, history inputting and work order completion for work executed by the team and assist in coordination and planning duties.
- Carry out testing of SHE trips and alarms systems and other regular maintenance schedules for electrical and instrumentation systems.
- Lead small teams of tradesmen during planned or breakdown work, producing detailed work scopes for execution during planned task events.
Key skills & knowledge required:
- A highly motivated, self-managing individual with a high degree of independence.
- Demonstrably high commitment to SHE standards.
- Team player with a flexible approach to work patterns and skills.
- Readiness to lead when the situation requires.
- Good understanding/appreciation of HV systems and procedures.
- Good understanding of statutory inspection requirements.
- Analytical thinker.
- Good critical information-seeking skills; results orientated.
- Concern for standards.
your application has been submitted