Analytical scientist - kent
Job Title: Analytical Scientist
Pay Rate: PAYE - £14 p/h - £19.29 p/h / Umbrella - £17 p/h - £23.50 p/h
Contract: 12 months
Location: Sandwich, Kent
Working Hours: 37 hours pw
- To perform routine and non-routine analysis as required by the Lead Scientist.
- Generate accurate and precise analytical chemistry data using laboratory techniques such as liquid chromatography (HPLC,UPLC) coupled with UV, mass spec or fluorescence.
- Process data accurately and use spreadsheets such as excel for calculations.
- Identify issues with data and trouble shoot the cause of the issues.
- Develop assay methods for trace analysis and perform validation.
- Set up accelerated stability studies using ASAP principles.
- Transfer analytical methods to other laboratories.Experience &
- A minimum of 1 year, experience in a Research & Development analytical laboratory setting within a group organization.
- Good understanding of chromatography principles, set up of instrumentation and knowledge to adapt methods to overcome issues.
- Good understanding of LC detection techniques (UV, MS, Florescence) and benefits of each.
- Method Development and Validation experience highly desired.
- Relevant experience of pharmaceutical analysis highly desired.
If this role is of interest to you, (or you know anyone who might be suitable), please email your CV to Tom O'Neill at email@example.com and a time that is convenient for me to call you.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search