Dear Job Seekers
Sorry! We didn’t find any related jobs matching your criteria.
Team Leader - Display TechnologyCambridgePermanentCompetitive salary, benefits & excellent career opportunities
Our Cambridge based client is a Leading and rapidly growing biotechnology company committed to the development of novel antibody therapeutics using phage and mammalian display technologies. Driven by a genuine passion for innovation, they continue to successfully develop novel platforms to support drug discovery.
As part of their ongoing expansion, SRG is supporting their search for an experienced and driven Team Leader to lead and support their technology group at their Cambridge research facility. Using your proven scientific skills and knowledge, you will play a pivotal role in maintaining and shaping the ongoing discovery, maturation, and characterisation of antibody drugs.
As Technology Unit Leader, you will manage and co-ordinate the technology team, supporting both existing and future drug discovery projects.
* Hold a PhD (or equivalent) in a relevant life sciences subject with significant post-doc or industrial experience within the field of display technology and antibody drug discovery
* Proven experience and understanding in a least one of several of the following areas:
Biologics discovery & screening, display technologies (mammalian), antibody engineering, cell line development, biophysical characterisation, immunology, molecular biology, structural biology
* In addition to your technical expertise, candidates must demonstrate excellent leadership skills and have the ability to support, guide and develop technical teams.
* Candidates must demonstrate excellent time-management, planning and organisational skills
* Experience of successfully collaborating across technical teams to communicate technical updates and manage cross-functional projects is key
* Candidates must demonstrate a proven ability to identify and resolve technical problems, providing effective solutionsIn return, our client can offer an excellent opportunity to work for a growing and ambitious company, with a genuine career development plan and the chance to support a truly dynamic team.
For a confidential discussion please get in touch - email@example.com / 01223 607853