Here ta SRG, we partner with an established, global medical technology company who specialise in advanced wound care, ostomy care, continence and critical care and infusion care. They are currently looking for an experienced quality professional to join them and execute and sustain Quality Management System requirements for suppliers across all aspects of their business.
As the Supplier Quality Engineer, you will be expected to represent the Quality Function at all times, lead projects, and engage with partners/suppliers and will be is measured against compliance to internal and external regulations and established goals aligned with team and company. Some of your key duties and responsibilities will include:
- Conduct and manage supplier assessments to determine the state of Quality Systems and process capabilities at supplier sites in support of ongoing business and new product introductions. Use auditing as a proactive tool for improvement as well as compliance and challenge existing practice where appropriate.
- To develop consistent quality processes for the distribution quality including SOPs.
- To develop training module for new global SOPS and training to relevant stakeholders
- Provide oversight for supplier assessments, escalating issues and leading risk assessments and mitigations as appropriate
- Collaborate with key business partners to drive supplier nonconformance investigations (e.g. SCARs) and define effective corrective actions
- Take responsibility for the measuring and monitoring of supplier performance against agreed KPIs
- Collate and share information / data through reports and follow up on identified improvement opportunities; actively participate and / or drive site / Global Quality System improvements as required
- Act as the quality subject matter expert on cross functional teams during suppler evaluation and selection activities and development of Supplier Quality Agreements
- Involvement in the development and execution of the annual Supplier Audit plan
- Champion Risk Management activities through leadership, facilitation and active support during supplier evaluation and selection activities; demonstrate courage to drive Risk Management in decision-making to determine sound and timely decisions that balance compliance, business and product performance
As the ideal candidate, you will be educated to a minimum of a bachelor's degree in a science or engineering discipline. You will have at least 5 years' working experience in Medical Devices Pharmaceutical or OTC Drugs and knowledge of relevant regulatory requirements. Quality Auditor or Lead Auditor certification is preferred and knowledge of Supplier Quality Management principles, including auditing and problem-solving skills required. You will be okay with travelling nationally and internationally 25% of the time.
your application has been submitted