Job Title: Laboratory Technician - Global Pharmaceutical Company
Contract Duration: Permanent
Are you a graduate looking for an 'in' to the pharmaceutical company?
Synergy are currently looking for a Laboratory Technician to join their team working with a global pharmaceutical company based in Ware, Hertfordshire.
The post holder will be responsible for the efficient and accurate performance of document archiving, purchasing and operational tasks, and will undertake additional administrative and technical activities as the role and team develop
Synergy, part of SRG, offer a range of Scientific Solutions to different Clients in the Life Sciences sector. We offer a competitive salary, a range of excellent benefits and access to training & development opportunities within the role.
- Working in a GxP environment
- Interfacing with team members and other lab users to organise and deliver work
- Processing information on computer systems
- Implementing process improvements in ordering and supply of spares and consumables
- Organisation of physical and electronic documents (defining the electronic copy as true copy and archiving originals off site)
- Moving validation documents into electronic storage (Veeva), setting up systematic string identifier to make finding the documents easier
- Review and organise the correction of equipment information on SAP in preparation for new Laboratory Information Management System (LIMS) implementation
- Reviewing spares and consumables management with equipment Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) to improve ordering process, storage areas and Kanban levels
- Improvement and cataloguing of laboratory equipment storage areas
- Facilitating weekly lab equipment meetings for all areas across the site
- Scanning and archiving of validation documentation
- Maintenance of SAP number requests
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- Attention to detail and high levels of accuracy for record keeping
- Good computer literacy and ability to adopt and become familiar with corporate systems
- Reasonable level of fitness to work with laboratory equipment and machines
- Previous experience using LIMS systems such as SAP would be desirable.
To apply click the link or send your CV to email@example.com
your application has been submitted