Research Associate - Purification (Discovery)
Research Associate - Protein Purification (Discovery)
2-year fixed term contract
Our Cambridge based client is a clinical research organisation that focuses on the use of T Cell therapeutics to support the field of Immuno-Oncology. Having developed a novel therapeutic platform to overcome common challenges within research, they have created an impressive pipeline of both in-house and sponsored projects. To support their ongoing success and growth, they are looking to expand their discovery team within their Protein Purification unit.
- Purification of antibodies from shake flask cultures and small-scale fermentation to produce high quality samples
- Develop and optimise the purification process
- Characterise antibodies using standard techniques and kinetic analysis (BiaCore/Octet)
- Express and purify antigens as well as QC for immunisation and assay
- Deliver solutions to improve recombinant protein production and characterisation
- PhD (or equivalent) in a relevant life sciences discipline, or a BSc (or equivalent) or with proven industry experience
- Proven laboratory experience of purification techniques such as affinity, SEC, HIC and IEX
- Proven laboratory experience in the evaluation of protein interactions and binding kinetics through BiaCore or Octet.
- Experience with developing, optimising, and troubleshooting the purification process
- Industrial experience with an AKTA purification platform, ideally with knowledge of Unicorn software
- Knowledge of recombinant protein expression in E.Coli, yeast and/or mammalian cells
If you are interest in applying then please use an updated copy of your CV in word or alternatively reach out to Philippa Clark for more information email@example.com / 01223 607853.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search