Job Title: Quality Coordinator - Global Pharmaceutical Company
Location: Harlow, UK
Contract: 6 months (likely to be extended)
SRG are working with a global pharmaceutical company to help them find a Quality Coordinator to join their busy team.
The successful candidate will have a critical role in ensuring quality and compliance of Investigational Medicinal Products used worldwide. In addition, the job holder will have the opportunity to develop expertise and to gain experience within an R&D environment.
They are looking for professionals with these required skills to achieve our goals: Ideally either a graduate with 6 to 18 months experience in Pharma Industry or a more experienced individual would also be suitable for this role.
- Review GMP Manufacturing and/or Packaging Documentation for a range of dosage form batches and finished clinical trial packs of Investigational Medicinal Products in accordance with GMP/GSK requirements.
- Provide advice and support to business partner areas relating to quality matters and process improvement.
- Review and assessment of Temperature excursions for IMP shipments.
- Act as a Customer Complaint Coordinator to ensure complaints are progressed
- Strong attention to detail, problem solving skills and ability to learn new skills and apply them.
- Good communication skills with the ability to build relationships and trust; and to be able to make decisions based on GMP principles
- Experience working in high pressure environments where there are likely to be conflicting priorities Recent experience of review of GMP Manufacturing and/or Packaging Documentation of a range of pharmaceutical dosage forms including sterile products within a Quality Assurance role would be an advantage
- Proven experience of knowledge of GMP principles and being a decision maker using this knowledge
To apply click the link or send your CV to email@example.com
your application has been submitted