R&D Associate - Intimate Wellness & Personal Care
- Role- R&D Associate - Intimate Wellness & Personal Care
- Location - Hull/WFH - hybrid working model
SRG are currently looking for an R&D Associate to join a global HealthCare organisation based in Hull. This organisation has a global presence, producing power brands within three main sectors, Health, Hygiene and Nutrition.
This role would suit someone with strong experience in FMCG Health & Personal care, who has a proven track record of supporting the delivering products through external partnerships; this may include the licensing of private labels, co-development with external partners or M&A.
Responsibilities would include (but not limited to);
- Support the line manager (Senior Associate or Manager) to deliver projects/programs, working directly with the Business Development team (and/or procurement).
- Technology/partnership scouting to build capabilities within intimate wellness and personal care
- Support and Contribute to the Business Case assessment, ensure legal documentation (confidentiality etc) is in place.
- General Technical evaluation of product(s), and their claim substantiation.
- Support Due Diligence activity of product technical files, following standard SOP's where relevant.
- Work with the cross-functional team when needed, including partnership with SCSE and CI for consumer work when required.
- Be aware, accountable and follow GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice) rules & regulations
- Enforce quality mind by 'Right first time' practice for working in area by following documented procedures & follow good documentation practice.
- Live the company compass values, striving for perfection.
Safety, Health & Environment:
- Be aware, accountable for safety, health & environment in workplace all time to ensure free accident & good environment area of working
- Follow safety, health & environment regulations & policy by working safely, reporting unsafe condition / unsafe act / near miss accident to supervisor as well as suggest for any improvement
- Good degree in a relevant scientific discipline.
- Relevant experience within product development role within FMCG environment.
- Strong project management skills would be an advantage
- Knowledge and hands on experience working on products with one or more different regulatory classifications. For example, Medical Devices, OTC Pharmaceuticals, Personal Care Products, Cosmetics, Supplements, General Products.
- Experience in numerous product format types such as Gels, Solutions, Capsules, Tablets, Sprays, Polymers would be an advantage.
- Results oriented, entrepreneurial, and self-motivated, with solid planning and organisational capabilities.
- Have good motivational, interpersonal and communication skills to a wide audience of different skillsets.
- Ability to navigate ambiguous situations, review data & situations and form a proposed recommendation.
- Proven ability to work under pressure without compromising on deliverables.
- Understanding of strategy and planning issues, consumer understanding and priority setting.
The role requires strong organisational skills and the ability to work independently within a multi-disciplinary project team. Strong technical & problem-solving skills are an essential requirement of the role.
If you would like to apply for this position, please use the link provided. Alternatively, please email a copy of your CV to email@example.com. For more information regarding this position or any others, please call 020 3910 9513.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search