SRG are working with an exciting and expanding life science organisation to help them find a dynamic Senior Study Manager to join their Bioanalytical team.
This is a great opportunity for someone with a strong technical background in bioanalytical assays and excellent communication and organisational skills ready to take the next step in their career.
The company offer a competitive salary, a range of additional benefits and excellent development opportunities.
- You will be a specialist in the management of projects within the bioanalytical team
- Lead projects and use your technical understanding of a wider range of methodologies and the drug development process to supervise studies
- Oversee a team who manage a broad range of customer studies
- Directly manage complex customer projects when required
- Effectively manage customers with scientific updates and study timelines
- Ensure customer studies are assigned to appropriately trained
- Study Managers, providing technical support where required
- Train and mentor the Study Manager team
- Set goals and objectives for direct reports
- Conduct performance and training reviews
- Provide support for data analysis and interpretation of complex datasets from a variety of platforms
- Lead discussion with operational teams on study timelines and capacity
- Drive process improvements, including the continuous improvement of study management processes
- Act as Technical Lead on kick off calls with clients and customers
- Support the client and sales teams providing technical information where required
- A degree in a relevant life science discipline with PhD level preferred
- Extensive knowledge and experience of bioanalytical techniques such as ELISA, cell based assays and/or SPR
- Assay development/troubleshooting experience
- Customer facing experience
- Line management experience
- Experience managing projects/studies
If you are looking for the next challenge in your life science career, then please apply online!
your application has been submitted