Job title: Lab support Technician
Location: Bracknell, Berkshire
Contract length: 1 year + extensions
Hourly rate: 12.90
SRG are working with a leading science-based agrochemical organisation; dedicated to bringing plant potential to life. Each of our 28,000 employees in more than 90countries work together to solve one of humanity's most pressing challenges: growing more food with fewer resources.
- Dispensing of dry samples at weigh station
- Preparation of solubilised sample assays in plate format, from our solubilised sample collection.
- Registration and RFID tagging of large reagent samples.
- Tracking and processing internal customer orders
- Communication with customers over issues, deadlines & requirements
- Some preparation of large field trials samples for annual Stage 1 Herbicide field trials programmes.
- Knowledge of key MS Office applications; Excel, Word, Power Point
- Safe handling procedures with potentially toxic chemicals
- Team working
- Laboratory experience
- Experience of LIMS systems and inventory management
If you would like to hear further or apply, please contact Rabia on email@example.com
your application has been submitted