This is an exciting opportunity as the company is seeing continual growth and have launched a new product line this year.
As the Quality Assurance Specialist / Engineer you will be responsible for providing resource for maintaining the Quality Manager System (QMS). Reporting to the Quality Assurance Manager, some of your main duties and responsibilities will include:
- Conducting and maintaining Quality Management Systems and validation of active and upcoming modules
- Coordinating and managing QMS projects, including eQMS patch releases, upgrades and other e-system applications
- Providing training for eQMS systems
- Analysing and trending of QMS data
- Contributing to the maintenance of product Risk Management Reports
- Assisting with QMS responsibilities
- Providing general support for activities falling under the remit of the Quality Assurance Manager
As the ideal candidate, you will be educated to degree level (or equivalent) in a life science/engineering discipline and have 3 years' experience working in a quality role within the medical device industry (food or pharmaceutical experience also considered). You will have excellent knowledge and experience of eQMS and have the ability to deliver training.
your application has been submitted