This is an exciting opportunity as the company is seeing continual growth and have launched a new product line this year.
As the QC Inspector you will be responsible for ensuring production product testing meets specification and is of acceptable quality. You will be reporting to the Quality Control Manager and your main duties and responsibilities will include:
- Testing production product in accordance with specified procedures or sampling plans.
- Approve production product by confirming acceptance to specification.
- Reject and disposition of production product not meeting specification.
- Ensure inspection and sampling activities are planned adequately to minimise delays for production or final release.
- Liaise with QA & Production on issues found during product testing.
- Document inspection and test results in accordance with specified requirements.
- Assist in resolving quality-related issues in a timely manner and support implementation of corrective and preventative actions.
- Ensure test methods comply with applicable consensus standards and that test methods are validated where required.
- Ability to gown up and work in a cleanroom environment as required.
- Prepare reports, present results and communicate effectively with colleagues.
- Maintain storage and handling of medicinal substances such as antibiotics and antifungals in accordance with GMP requirements.
- Provide QC input for Research & Development testing, data analysis and interpretation.
As the ideal candidate, you will have a Level 6 degree or equivalent in a scientific discipline, along with 3+ years' experience in a manufacturing environment or test laboratory, preferably for medical devices or pharmaceuticals.
your application has been submitted