Title: Senior Specialist
Employment type: Permanent
We are looking for an enthusiastic & adaptable Senior Specialist in Protein Biochemistry to join the Production Support team. The Company is built on the success of its people and values them as its key asset. Integral to this organisation is creating a diverse and inclusive culture which welcomes and creates diversity of thought, action, and innovation where all 1,200 colleagues can truly thrive. Support and continuous education is reinforced through partnerships with different organisations.
- To provide technical support to Manufacturing
- Manage Manufacturing Improvement projects relating to antibody purification and specificity analysis
- Assist in the supervision and mentoring of junior members of the team, providing mentoring and support as required.
- Bring knowledge and experience from a spectrum of related scientific disciplines and apply to improvement projects
- Design, analyse and coordinate scientific reports
- To undertake process review and validation exercises
- To ensure all remediations and work undertaken is GMP compliant
- Identify technologies and methods from external sources, including scientific literature which are appropriate to our core expertise.
- PhD in Biochemistry or related discipline. Applicants without a PhD level qualification must have equivalent laboratory experience.
- Strong knowledge of protein purification, process development, validation and antibodies is key.
- Extensive experience in protein purification, use of ÄKTA systems and Unicorn software.
- Extensive experience in protein characterisation techniques (e.g. SDS-PAGE, western blotting, etc.)
- Project management experience including project design, implementation, statistical analysis and report writing
- Supervisory and training experience
If you would like to hear more, please email Rabia on rabia.khan@Srgtalent.com
your application has been submitted
Back to job search