Job Title: QC Technician
Vacancy type: Permanent
SRG are working with a company that specialises in rapid diagnostics in the Northeast of England. Their Quality team are looking to take on several QC Technicians to support maintaining the Quality Management System and conduct QC testing on company products.
This is an opportunity for candidates with a background/interest in QC to gain valuable experience in a rapidly growing company within industry.
The main duties and responsibilities will include:
- Conduct various lab tests on products and materials, following defined methods
- Learn new lab techniques and conduct solution preparation
- Inspect incoming material documentation, and physically check materials.
- Ensure that sample traceability and status is controlled and always maintained
- Assist with non-routine analysis
- Assist in investigations where required
- Will have a degree or higher in a Chemistry or Life Science related field.
- Good attention to detail.
- Highly motivated, organised, proactive and enthusiastic.
- Ability to follow defined procedures.
- Experience working with a quality management system is highly desired.
- Experience working in a controlled environment with document checking and review is highly desirable.
Interested? Or know someone who will be?
SRG are the UK number 1 recruitment company specialising in the science, engineering, clinical, pharmaceutical, food/FMCG, renewable, biotech, chemicals and medical devices sectors.
As scientists ourselves, our specialist sector knowledge and our passion are second to none. It's this combination that makes us different. We're committed to providing outstanding temporary, contract and permanent career opportunities of all levels for our candidates and a comprehensive range of expert strategic recruitment services for our clients.
your application has been submitted