Competitive Salary Dependent on Experience
A leading pharmaceuticals company in Livingston are looking for a Microbiologist to join their busy QC team.
The company is currently in an exciting period of expansion and they're looking for driven people to join their team to support this growth. They have a great reputation and friendly culture and are accessible by car or public transport.
The successful Microbiologist will work as part of the QC on a range of duties, including;
- Conducting microbiological tests on raw materials, intermediates and finished products including:
- Microbial identification
- Endotoxin testing
- Total Viable Count
- Environmental Monitoring
- Work within a strict cGMP environment
- Assist with any quality issues and with continuous improvement
The successful applicant will have the following skills and experience;
- Experience working on microbiology techniques within a cGMP industrial environment
- A BSc or above in a relevant biological subject
If you are a Microbiologist looking for your next role in Livingston please apply online. Any queries can be directed to Luke on 0141 847 0319 or email@example.com
your application has been submitted