QC Biochemistry Technician
Competitive Salary Dependent on Experience
A leading pharmaceuticals organisation in Livingston are looking for a QC Biochemistry Technician to join their busy and expanding QC team.
Now is a great time to join this growing company as they are working on a range of exciting projects. They are looking for driven people to join their team to support them. They have a friendly reputation and culture and are easily accessible via car or public transport.
The successful QC Biochemistry Technician will conduct a range of duties in a fast-paced GMP QC environment, including;
- Carrying out a range of biochemistry analytical methods including ELISA, Gel electrophoresis, Western Blot, cell culture and plaque assays
- Working on the development and validation of assays in addition to some method transfers
- Test raw materials, intermediates and final products
The successful individual will have the following skills and experience;
- Industrial experience within a GMP environment working on relevant biochemistry methods
- A BSc or above in a relevant scientific subject
If you are interested in becoming a QC Biochemistry Technician with a leading pharmaceuticals company in Livingston please apply online. Any queries can be directed to Luke on 0141 847 0319 or email@example.com
your application has been submitted