E & I Maintenance Engineer - Ulverston - Mon-Fri Day Shifts- 6 Month Contract
Our client is a pharmaceutical company based in Ulverston. They are currently looking for an electrical/instrumentation technician/maintenance engineer for a 6-month contract. They would like a time-served technician who is accustomed to working in highly regulated environments and ideally has experience working in the pharmaceutical industry.
- Provide support for all electrical issues on site
- Ensure that targets are met for safety, quality and delivery
- Preventative maintenance, breakdowns, investigations
- Use Computerised Management Systems (SAP/ MERP)
- Coordinate contractors and supervise work packages
- An Instrumentation or Electrical Engineering apprenticeship
- COMPEX (01-04)
- Educated to City Guilds standard or equivalent
- IT skills and experience of using Computerised Managements systems such as SAP
- Experience of working with process and processing systems including hazardous area
- The role will be day shifts (Monday-Friday
If you believe you match the above criteria and are interested in the role, please apply via the SRG website, or contact Kiera Mcloughlin on 0161 868 2219 for more information.
your application has been submitted