MAINTENANCE MANAGER - NORFOLK - CONTRACT
My client is a highly regarded and successful pharmaceutical company based in Norfolk. They're currently looking for an experienced Senior Maintenance Manager to manage the maintenance and development of manufacturing equipment and processes on site - including leading the maintenance team.
The Maintenance Manager will join them on an initial 12-month contract with the view of extension on their site in Norfolk.
- To lead and develop the Maintenance Team
- Support introduction of new equipment and processes
- Ensure root cause of issues are identified and seen to
- Organise planned and unplanned maintenance activities
- Provide support during internal/external audits
- Budget control - manage spend
- HNC in Engineering discipline (or equivalent)
- Experience working in a highly regulated industry - pharma, food, chemical, fmcg
- Experience in managing a team
- Experience in managing maintenance activities
If interested, please apply via the SRG website or contact Julia McCabe for more info on 0161 868 2207 or email@example.com
your application has been submitted