Job Title: QC Microbiologist
Contract: 12 months + extensions
Pay rate: £18.33 per hour (inclusive of 22% shift uplift)
Shifts: 4 days on 4 days off (11.5 hr shifts) Start time is 08:00 +/-1hr.
Do you have experience with microbiology at university or in industry?
SRG are working with a well-established pharmaceutical company that produce the flu vaccine who are looking for a microbiologist to join their QC team.
- Responsible for biological and chemical evaluation of final product, intermediate products, raw materials, and production facilities.
- Carry out microbiological laboratory techniques such as environmental monitoring, bioburden testing, water testing, gram staining, micro assays etc.
- You will perform QC assays and assist in the validation of QC assays
- Writing and updating Standard Operating Procedures.
- Must have experience in microbiological laboratory techniques e.g., environmental monitoring, bioburden testing, water testing, gram staining, micro assays etc.
- Ideally some experience within the pharmaceutical industry having worked to cGMP standard.
If this role is of interest to you, (or you know anyone who might be suitable), please email your CV to Tom O'Neill at email@example.com and a time that is convenient
your application has been submitted