Job Title: QC Analyst
Contract: 6 months (+ possible extensions / become permanent)
Salary: £23,000 - £25,000 + project bonus
Synergy, part of SRG, offer a range of scientific solutions to customers in the Life Sciences sector. We offer a competitive salary, project related bonus, a range of excellent benefits and access to training & development opportunities within the role.
The successful candidate will support analytical activities relating to Quality Control during the 2pm-10pm (weekdays) shift, carrying out test methods in line with c-GMP standards.
- Analytical testing using methods such as TLC, HPLC, FTIR, UV to required timescales
- Following SOPs and undertaking cross training to extend own range of expertise
- Perform analytical and physical testing of raw materials and finished products to ensure compliance with Good Manufacturing Practice (cGMP)
- Degree /diploma in a relevant scientific discipline or equivalent industry experience
- 1+ years of relevant experience in a GMP environment
- Familiarity with a range of instrumental, chemical and physical analysis techniques, such as HPLC; GC; UV-VIS; FTIR; DLS; (auto) titration; Karl Fischer; TOC; density; melting point; viscosity; pH, etc
- Understanding of quality, health and safety guidelines
- Current knowledge of testing to most recent pharmacopoeia would be advantageous
- Proactive approach to problem solving and personal development
- Strong team player
- Results driven and solution oriented
- Organised with strong attention to detail
- Problem solving and investigation skills
If this role is of interest to you, (or you know anyone who might be suitable), please email your CV to Tom O'Neill at email@example.com and a time that is convenient for me to call you.
your application has been submitted